Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Getting Started

I'm not sure how to start this or even where this will go, but I do know that I want to share with others my passion for Fitness and Nutrition.
It's a lot of work to try and find different resources on the web and in books, etc... I want to create a place where gal's can come and find applicable info on fitness and nutrition, all in one spot. As our busy hectic lives continue to go faster and faster, it becomes very difficult to find the time to keep our bodies in top condition. So many times we sacrifice our wellness for family, children, spouses, work, friends, and even time alone. All these things are wonderful, but I have come to realize that if I neglect my own fitness, I am no longer serving the people around me and myself to my fullest abilities. Without being selfish and spending hours on yourself, that you don't have, You can keep your body fit, healthy, and feeling ready to take on the world:) Eat well and work hard on proper time management.... you might just find that you can handle the kids better, deal with your boss, be a better spouse, have more energy, and begin to feel alive.
Trying to sort through all the fad diets and new weight loss programs can be a nightmare. I am a firm believer in plain old exercise and eating in moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment